Rochelle is an experienced owners corporation lawyer specialising in debt recovery and general disputes. She regularly appears in VCAT at hearings, mediations and compulsory conferences.
Rochelle also regularly provides sound commercial advice to owners corporations and owners on all issues concerning the operation of an owners corporation so as to function in accordance with their legal obligations.
Rochelle has a diverse background with experience as a tertiary level educator allowing her to effectively communicate with clients and other parties to achieve the best possible outcome for clients.
Areas of Practice
– Owners Corporation
– Strategic and relevant advice on drafting and implementing dispute resolution methods in OC rules
– Advises on interpretation and application of OC Act to disputes
– Appears at VCAT on hearings and mediation
– Regularly attends OC meetings to provide “on-the-go” advice
– Drafts pleadings for VCAT hearings
– Advising on compliance of Owners Corporation management, administration and governance
– Common property defects; repairs & maintenance; water ingress
– Leasing and licensing
– Complaints, dispute resolution and litigation
– Owners Corporation debt recovery
Visited 1193 times, 1 Visits today