The Second Philippine International School (SPIS) started in December 1998 through the efforts of Mrs. Carina Marilyn R. Fredeluces, Miss Marylou A. Rosca and Mr.s Epifania B. Bagalawis. Through the help of the Filipino community in Riyadh and the Philippine Embassy Minister Mariano A. Dumia, the school was granted the permit to operate, by Saudi Arabia’s Ministry of Education, in December of 1999. Later on the Department of Health granted them the DepEd Recognition in December of 2000.
The SPIS curriculum is self-renewing, always responsive to the needs of the students in this technology-oriented global society that is ever changing swiftly.
Visited 1890 times, 3 Visits today